4K drone & time lapse: Australia travel & tours for vacation in Victoria, Queensland, NSW & more.
📹 All the videos and music have been licensed for our production and publication.
✔️ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/explorer789
▶️ Playlist: http://bit.ly/exp789play
📘 Facebook: https://fb.com/Exp789
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Exp789
📷 Instagram: https://instagr.am/Exp789dotcom
📌 Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/exp789
🌎 Website: http://Explorer789.com
📧 Contact: Explorer789official@gmail.com
🏆 Highlights, landmarks, attractions:
● Twelve Apostles – The Twelve Apostles is a collection of limestone stacks off the shore of the Port Campbell National Park, by the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia. Their proximity to one another has made the site a popular tourist attraction. Seven of the original eight Apostles remain standing, after one collapsed in July 2005.
● Kiama – Kiama is a coastal town 120 kilometres south of Sydney in the Illawarra. One of the main tourist attractions is the Kiama Blowhole. Kiama features several popular surfing beaches and caravan parks, and numerous alfresco cafes and restaurants. Its proximity to the south of Sydney makes it an attractive destination for a large number of day-trippers and people wanting to stay numerous nights.
● Byron Bay – Byron Bay is a beachside town located in the far-northeastern corner of the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is located 772 kilometres (480 mi) north of Sydney and 165 kilometres (103 mi) south of Brisbane.
● Wollongong – Wollongong, informally referred to as “The Gong”, is a seaside city located in the Illawarra region of New South Wales, Australia. Wollongong had an estimated urban population of 299,203 at June 2017, making it the third-largest city in New South Wales after Sydney and Newcastle.
● Illawarra – Illawarra is a region in the Australian state of New South Wales. It is a coastal region situated immediately south of Sydney and north of the Shoalhaven or South Coast region. It encompasses the cities of Wollongong, Shellharbour and the town of Kiama.
● Sea Cliff Bridge – The Sea Cliff Bridge is a balanced cantilever bridge located in the northern Illawarra region of New South Wales, Australia. Featuring two lanes of traffic, a cycleway and a walkway, the bridge is a feature of the scenic Lawrence Hargrave Drive. The Sea Cliff Bridge is one of only seven off-shore parallel to coast bridges in the world.
● Blue Mountains – The Blue Mountains are a mountainous region and a mountain range located in New South Wales, Australia. The region borders on Sydney’s metropolitan area, its foothills starting about 50 kilometres (31 mi) west of centre of the state capital.
● Cape Tribulation – Cape Tribulation is a headland and locality in the Shire of Douglas in northern Queensland, Australia.
● Queensland – Queensland is the second-largest and third-most populous state in the Commonwealth of Australia. Situated in the north-east of the country, it is bordered by the Northern Territory, South Australia and New South Wales to the west, south-west and south respectively. To the east, Queensland is bordered by the Coral Sea and Pacific Ocean.
● Victoria – Victoria is a state in south-eastern Australia. Victoria is Australia’s smallest mainland state and its second-most populous state (after New South Wales) overall, thus making it the most densely populated state overall. Most of its population lives concentrated in the area surrounding Port Phillip Bay, which includes the metropolitan area of its state capital and largest city, Melbourne, Australia’s second-largest city.
🎵 I’ll Lose it All — CLNGR feat. G Curtis
🎵 I Miss Ya — Hallman
🎵 Dreamers Of The Shore — Volcan Peaks feat. Cody Francis
🎵 Lovin Life 3 — Stefan Netsman
#Australia #drone #timelapse #Sydney #Melbourne #Brisbane
Source of info: https://www.wikipedia.org/ under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/