10 Amazing Things To Do In Seoul South Korea
Seoul is one of the most lively, cultural and magnificent cities in Asia. Check out this list of our favorite 10 things to do in Seoul that’ll help you get the best out of this city!
I visited South Korea four months ago and actually I wanted to write a post about Seoul a way earlier. But you guys know me, right? I’m ridiculously slow when it comes to writing blog posts.
The universe did me well and sent me Drew from The Hungry Partier. He offered to write a post about amazing things to do in Seoul.
How could I say no to that? He send me this fantastic article and I’m sure you’ll love it, too!
If you’re planning a trip to Seoul soon, make sure to bookmark this travel guide.
I’ll let Drew take over now…
I have been living and teaching English here since August 2013, and life just gets better and better every single day. I put together the following list of the “10 Most Amazing Things to do in Seoul.” Hopefully this will inspire you to come out here and experience Korea culture!
1. WANDER AROUND GYEONGBOK PALACE
2. DIVERSIFY YOURSELF ON THE STREETS OF ITAEWON
3. CHECK OUT THE VIEW FROM SEOUL TOWER
4. GET LOST EXPLORING BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE
5. GET CULTURED IN THE INSADONG DISTRICT
6. WALK ALONG THE CHEONGGYECHEON STREAM
7. GO BAR HOPPING IN HONGDAE
8. VISIT THE FISH MARKET
9. PLAY WITH THE KITTIES IN A CAT CAFÉ
10. TRY A KOREAN BBQ