From Banksy to bridges, markets to museums, and churches to castles, this Bristol city guide shows you all the best things to do in Bristol, plus tips on where to eat, drink and stay. For more information about Bristol, visit my full guide here http://bit.ly/Bristol-Guide
Planning a trip to Bristol? Here are the top 24 things to do in Bristol, UK.
My personal favourite thing to do was see Banksy’s artwork.
Top 24 Things to do in Bristol in England
1. The Exchange – See the clock with the two-minute hands, the Nails, and St. Nicholas Market
2. See Banksy street art – From the “Well-Hung Lover” to “the Girl with the Pierced Eardrum”, there are 10 original Banksy artworks around Bristol. Here is my free walking tour http://bit.ly/BanksyTour
3. Climb Cabot Tower on Brandon Hill
4. Bristol Cathedral – Step inside one of England’s most beautiful medieval churches
5. Bristol Museum & Art Gallery – Learn about the history of our world and see Banksy’s “Painted Pot Angel”
6. Ashton Court Mansion & Estate – Wander the fields, see the deer, go hiking to relax in the outdoor café.
7. Watershed – Got to the cinemas, grab something to eat, or shop at the Watershed.
8. Spend some Bristol Pounds – This local currency supports the community.
9. The Mathew of Bristol – Visit the reconstruction John Cabot’s boat he used to go on to discover North America in 1947.
10. M Shed – Head inside M Shed to learn about the history of Bristol and see Banksy’s “Grim Reaper” and “Tesco Petrol Bomb” print
11. Climb aboard SS Great Britain – Designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, this is one of the most important historic ships in the world. Climb the mast and explore this incredible museum.
12. Eat at Cargo – Dine and shop in this tiny village of covergo cargo containers
13. Drink a cocktail at Hyde & Co – Enjoy a cocktail in this low-lit speak-easy set in Prohibition and inspired by New York cocktail bars.
14. Eat Vegan Junk Food at Vx – Indulge without the guilt of harming animals at this awesome vegan cafe.
15. Visit Royal West of England Academy – See incredible contemporary art set across 5 stunning and naturally lit galleries.
16. Visit Georgian House Museum – Learn about life in bristol in the 1700s and learn about the slave Pero Jones who was enslaved and lived here.
17. Stay at Brooks Guesthouse – Stay one of 4 retro rocket caravans on the rooftop. Get my full review here http://bit.ly/Brooks-Guesthouse
18. Stay at Avon Gorge Hotel – Wake up to wonderful views of Clifton Suspension Bridge. Get my full review here http://bit.ly/Avon-Gorge-Hotel
19. Royal York Crescent – Explore this one longest Crescent in Europe with 46 houses 1700s
20. See Clifton Suspension Bridge – This marvel of engineering was designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
21. Wander through Birdcage Walk – Located in Clifton, this colourful walkway runs through the grounds of an old church
22. Shop in Clifton Arcade – Shop local in 17 independent stores selling antiques, vintage clothing, and jewellery,
23. See the Giant’s Cave at the Clifton Observatory – Take the 130 steps down the tunnel to the panoramic lookout
24. Blaise Castle Estate and Museum – Explore the beautiful parklands, castle & museum where you’ll see Victorian household items.
For my full review about staying at Brooks guesthouse, visit http://bit.ly/Brooks-Guesthouse
For my full review about staying at Avon Gorge hotel, visit http://bit.ly/Avon-Gorge-Hotel
For more things to do and see in Bristol, check out my Bristol city guide here
Love Banksy? Use my free self-guided walking tour to see 10 Banksy Original artwork http://bit.ly/BanksyTour
Got a question about Bristol? Leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a lovely big thumbs up.
SUBSCRIBE – https://www.youtube.com/theintrepidguide
✩ For Language Learning & Travel Tips Visit My Blog – http://www.theintrepidguide.com
FOLLOW ME ON
✩ Instagram – http://instagram.com/intrepidguide
✩ Facebook – http://facebook.com/intrepidguide
✩ Twitter – http://twitter.com/intrepidguide
✩ Tumblr – http://theintrepidguide.tumblr.com
✩ Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/intrepidguide
✩ Get an exclusive viewer discount of 95% off Mondly’s Lifetime subscription with access to 33 languages, visit http://bit.ly/Mondly_Lifetime_Discount
✩ Use my link and get 2 free Audiobooks on Amazon’s Audible http://bit.ly/2-Free-Audiobooks
✩ Going on a trip? Get my free travel phrase guides here ✩ http://bit.ly/travel-phrase-guides
✩ Get my best language and travel tips FREE by email…Sign up here
Top Rated Must-Have Travel Accessories – http://bit.ly/travel-acc
MY CAMERA SET-UP
My Main Camera – http://amzn.to/2Crgj0a
Zoom Lens – http://amzn.to/2HoRnK9
Everyday Lens – http://amzn.to/2Fb7quF
Wide Lens – http://amzn.to/2EOO292
Vlog Camera – http://amzn.to/2gFh8uF
Battery USB Charger – http://amzn.to/2hrgeRd