Go to https://squarespace.com/sweetandtasty to get a free trial and 10% off your first purchase!
Tonight we’re sleeping inside Korea’s tallest building: Lotte World Tower. Spanning 123 floors, it houses Signiel Seoul (the 5-star hotel), residential units ranging from 4 to 35 million dollars, a Michelin-starred French restaurant, 10 floors of shopping & cinema, concert hall and more! Watch the full video for the tour 🙂
Note: This video is sponsored by Squarespace. I’ve been using their platform for years and am happy to promote their product. I turned down offers from other website-building companies. So yeah, I really like Squarespace!
Other videos you might like:
○ Tokyo Capsule Hotel Tour: https://youtu.be/aA3k-UN8-Uk
○ 5-STAR LUXURY RESORT in Thailand: https://youtu.be/8LO-QHhubis
○ 24 Hours in Seoul: https://youtu.be/SqYeRX6fqiQ
► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE ADVENTURES! https://www.youtube.com/sweetandtasty/?sub_confirmation=1
► MY WORLD TRAVEL CHANNEL! http://www.youtube.com/missminaoh
► MY ASMR CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm1l8BX7Ek3AiwEr4VtRCg
► GET MY SHIRT! https://teespring.com/stores/miss-mina-ohs-store
○ Instagram: @sweetandtastyTV
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sweetandtastyTV
○ Twitter: @sweetandtastyTV
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT
○ Main camera: http://amzn.to/2BCvTqq
○ My lens: http://amzn.to/2kh5g6h
○ Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ANBgD7
○ Wind shield for microphone: http://amzn.to/2jEGWY0
○ Camera used for “Throwback Thursday-ish”: https://amzn.to/2Hnlw01
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me continue making videos. Thank you for your support!
Note: This video was filmed in July 2018. Official hotel photos are provided by Lotte Hotels & Resorts.