Adventure and Leadership Program (Semester Length – Spring and Fall Annually)
Irish Gap Year’s Adventure & Leadership Gap Year Program will take you far off the beaten track, deep into Irish culture and nature where you will learn much about yourself. You’ll build your independence, make new friends for life, develop your leadership skills, explore the epic nature of the Northwest and recharge your body, mind and spirit!
* Learn to Surf on the pristine beaches of Co. Donegal (National Geographic’s Coolest Place on Earth 2017)
* Kayak on the lakes, rivers and coasts of the northwest of Ireland
* Volunteer with local youth groups, at animal rescue shelters and with Clean Coasts Ireland.
* Develop your leadership and communication skills through our leadership workshops, student-led projects and student-led trip.
* Travel throughout Ireland on our expeditions to Dublin, Galway, Connemara National Park, Glenveagh National Park, Belfast, Derry and Dingle.
* Camp under the stars in our epic tipi’s on remote beaches and islands.
* Live with your peers in our amazing Victorian Manor and develop your independence.
You can read all about our Adventure and Leadership Program through the link below:
Adventure and Leadership Program reviews on Go Overseas.com:
Our Volunteering Partners:
Our Student Housing:
A big thanks to Fionn Rogers for producing this video and to the Screaming Orphans Band for allowing us to use there music. 🙂