Tokyo, Japan – As you all know by now, one of my favorite things to do in Tokyo is go out and experience the incredible Tokyo nightlife!
Thanks to the the popularity of my “Tokyo Nightlife Guide” video, I was invited by Magical Trip to come experience their new nightlife tour in the Shibuya neighborhood of Tokyo.
This was the result of that night!
If you’re ever in Tokyo and looking for the best things to do, I highly recommend this tour!
Keep in mind, all bar hopping locations are subject to change on a nightly basis.
⬇️Visit MagicalTrip.com to Learn More ⬇️
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/TravelDeeper
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://www.instagram.com/tourist2townie
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/tourist2townie
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/tourist2townie
+ SNAPCHAT ►@GarethChat
+ WEB ► http://www.tourist2townie.com
MY TRAVEL VLOGGING GEAR:
– MacBook Pro 15” → http://amzn.to/2g9K6j3
– LaCie Rugged External Hard Drive → http://amzn.to/2fkojHR
– Sony a7ii → http://amzn.to/2gCeBDj
– Sony a7ii 24-70 Lens → http://amzn.to/2fhWexs
– DJI Phantom 4 Drone → http://amzn.to/2g9ALI4
– GoPro Hero 4 → http://amzn.to/2gvfJYI
– KNEKT Underwater Dome → http://amzn.to/2gez11u
– Rode Shotgun Mic → http://amzn.to/2gvg5yg
– Manfrotto 60” Compact Action Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gducpn
– Joby Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gdo6FA
– Zoom H2n Handy Recorder → http://amzn.to/2gdmKuE
– Backup Batteries for Sony A7ii → http://amzn.to/2fhYchl
– Backup Batteries for Sony RX100iv → http://amzn.to/2gvbqfO
P.S. Did you subscribe? If so, did you click on the notifications bell to receive updates when I launch a new video? If so, thank you!